Making potka

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2009
    • joe giffen
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2009
        HI,
        I don't believe this type of posting helps our cause and is like sticking two fingers up to the powers that be.

        Regards
        Joe

          This is a universal forum not just U.S.! Attitudes vary worldwide. I am interested in what people actually make irrespective of sometimes illogical laws (for educational purposes only).
          wal

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 23, 2009
            For The Definitive 'Green Dragon' (Cannabis Tincture)
            (for use where legal)
            http://tinyurl.com/lblv74

            (To decarboxylate dry cannabis using microwave - 3x20 seconds on medium with cooling time in between.
            You can dry fresh herbs in the microwave - 2 minutes on high.
            See -
            http://www.greendragonsoda.com/#intro)

            wal

            > Potka
            >
            > http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/growfaq/1646.html
            >
            > wal

          • punkin115
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 30, 2009
              Thanks for the link. Not that the tincture has all that much interest for me, but reading right through got me to the responses at the bottom...:)

              There really is some brain dead people posting on that forum....:)