Results. World Class? Still. No Reflux

  • anthony.athawes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 1:50 AM
      Too difficult to reflux due to the small dribble.

      Simple sugar wash.

      Results into 500cc bottles at standard temp (20 cent)

      73ABV,73,71,63,53,43,28.

      With only 3,500cc how can this be distilled again in my 10gallon boiler with an element at 3"? There seems a case for a second still to take around 5 lites (say a gallon)?

      Should I therefore just mix the lot togeter to achieve an av. of 57.7ABV, and then add enough water to achieve 45%ABV.

      Tony