pot still help

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2009
      Im in the process of building a small still out of an old canner and the copper riser i had bought on ebay, anybody got a small simple recipe that I can work with ??
    • bbornais
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2009
        My advise is to not rush into this hobby blindly.

        There is a certain initiation period that you need to go through.

        In this period, you will learn much more than you ever thought possible.

        You will be proud that you took the time to learn it right, and that you are confident in every decision that you make.

        Please take the time to familiarize yourself, as backward engineering can be very dangerous.

        Read everything on the homedistiller.org pages.

        Join the yahoo New Distillers group.

        Read the current forumns on the homedistiller.org forums.

        Post pics and development progress of your still and your recipe ideas. You will be surprised with the feedback you get.

        Best of luck, and welcome to a great and satisfying hobby that will last a lifetime.

        Bryan.