RE: [Distillers] Re: Internal Reflux in a Pot Still - Need Help

  • Robert Hubble
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 5, 2009
      Jameson,

      In the land of clear falling waters and majestic trees to the sky, my people have a wise old saying: "My ass!"

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: jamesonbeam1@...
      Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:31:08 +0000
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: Internal Reflux in a Pot Still - Need Help

      Just like ZB, I is just another one of them thar Southerner  simple pot stiller too...:) Vino es Veritas,
      Jim aka Waldo.  (but would love to try that there dram - or 2 or 3....)

      Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.