RE: [Distillers] Re: 7 rums reviewed

  • Robert Hubble
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2009

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      Mason,

      That's how I felt about the Zaya 12-year-old. If I can even come *close* to that, I'll be a hero (at least in my own eyes...lol).

      A woman I work with is friends with somebody High up at Matusalem and She has been able to get me a bottle or 2 of that 15 year stuff. It will make a Rum lover out of you. I think I would have to hurt someones feelings if I saw them mixing it it with coke and the likes.
      Rum worthy of a Brandy Snifter.

      Mason

      Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.