Q: How to do a proper vinigar run.

  • jeandenis308
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2009
      I whas assambling the newer colom and pulled a ss scrubber trought is for pakking. The colom is ony 22mm in diameter and air coold on two places with a 27liter(7+Gal) boiler ( i know that air aint that efficient but it works for now till newer plans for cactus with liebig sort off condenser )

      Now i wandet to ran 5 liter water with vinigar and got me thinking to how do i really clean this and get out all the nasty's

      First a run it hard to get it hot and running steam out of the exhaust and got most of the oils drippin out of there after say 3 ore 4 minutes i turn on the cooling water and collect about 2 liter of what i put in there and check every now and then with a spoon if there is still a film of oily like on top of this stuff.

      But i wonderd how are you all doin it and what is the right poportion of water/vinigar.

      Greetz

      cheers