Re: New file uploaded to Distillers

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 399 , Jul 16, 2009
      Mike,

      Could ya be a bit more specific - How much sugar and how much water do
      you use for 1 lemon??

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mikejwoodnz" <eme@...> wrote:
      > Hi, I have fermenters with built in heating elements and just cut a
      lemon in two and throw it in the water I am heating to dissolve the
      sugar - this seems to invert the sugar ok.

    • Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 399 of 399 , Dec 10, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Distillers
        group.

        File : /Pumping Mash.pdf
        Uploaded by : burrows206 <jeffrey.burrows@...>
        Description : pumping mash with compressed air

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        burrows206 <jeffrey.burrows@...>