Fwd: Cognac de Tahiti?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 6:11 AM

      An unusual winery. Possibly a micro climate due to sea breezes.

      http://www.vindetahiti.pf/eng/englishhome.html

      wal

      --- End forwarded message ---
    • harisaki2004
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8 12:13 AM
        Wal, I had a look at the site, but could not find any Cognac. Did I miss some thing?
        regards
        Hari.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8 4:48 AM
          Just being devious. It could come.
          Just a curiousity I came across. I suppose you could grow grapes in glasshouses in Iceland then...
          wal