Re: Rubber Gasket

  • anthonyathawes
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2009
      Well, you've made a brilliant and beautiful job of the top - and obviously know how to weld.

      Just as a matter of interest though, for those with less skill,I got a successful seal just using 4 self-tapping screws into the keg. There's virtually no pressure, and I found that two self-tappers were adequate for holding the still down, and must have taken all of 5 minutes to do. Seven clamps therefore seems a bit excessive - but you made a fine job, and it gives me an idea for the future.

      Tony