*NEW* Distillers Trading Post

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009

      A new and much-needed place for group members to buy, sell and trade stills and distilling related paraphernalia. Display of pricing, PHOTOS etc. is acceptable just like newspaper ads.
      And the ads are FREE.
      Merchants may also use this facility, providing the ads offered remain ON TOPIC (i.e. distilling).

      This is a trial addition to
      our groups (still in Beta). Depending on how it is used (or abused e.g. spam) it is subject to revision, alteration or deletion without notice.
      Management reserves the right to remove any material deemed to be inappropriate for the purposes of the group.

      Click the link in my sigline

      Enjoy your new Trading Post.

      Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library
      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings   Web Access  Trading Post

      Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere. Show me how.