Re: [Distillers] Re: Power... Solar Primary Distillation

  • Brown
    Message 1 of 73 , Jun 3, 2009
      nobody has mentioned the benefit of coloured glass...much hotter than clear stuff ....or have i been snoozing   Ion
      Message 73 of 73 , Jun 4, 2009

        It all seem like a hellish waste of a good glass carboy to me.  If you wanna get things REALLY cookin', why not adapt something like this?...

        solar-cooker
        http://tinyurl.com/qmyov4

        solar-cooker-2.jpg