Designing and building automatic stills - forum for book readers

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2009
      We have opened a private forum for the readers of the book. The address is http://arc.forum24.se/arc.html I shall be answering questions and participating discussion as well as presenting my latest research as it happens. All readers are welcome.

      Slainte, Riku
    • abbababbaccc
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2009

        > We have opened a private forum for the readers of the book. The address is http://arc.forum24.se/arc.html I shall be answering questions and participating discussion as well as presenting my latest research as it happens. All readers are welcome.
        >
        > Slainte, Riku

        The front end is in english now.

        Slainte, Riku
      • mini_me51ad
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009

          > We have opened a private forum for the readers of the book. The address is http://arc.forum24.se/arc.html I shall be answering questions and participating discussion as well as presenting my latest research as it happens. All readers are welcome.
          >
          > Slainte, Riku

          Haven't contributed yet rkr but certainly have enjoyed some of the lively conversation on your forum.

          Two thumbs up for Designing and Building Automatic Stills