Re: [Distillers] Re: Pump for cross-flow

  • Lake Shiner
    Message 1 of 37 , May 4, 2009
      Wouldn't the easiest and cheapest thing to do,  is just restrict the output of the pump? Most pumps have internal by-pass systems to accomplish this.
      Just because a pump is rated for 1000gph, does not mean it has to always be running full bore.
      At the end of the output hose install a valve, and regulate the flow to he desired flow....

      Message 37 of 37 , May 10, 2009
        Or you can just look around,. Most people have them all over their homes.    All you need is a transformer. Like the ones that are used to plug in cordless phones.  Or Those Picture frames that have digital pictures. or what ever..

         Look on the taggs of the pump to see what the Amps  are then Find a transformer that suits..  IF you don't have one at home Ebay, Or Radio shack has all you need any size you want..

          Wire it up and plug it in..       Of course this is just my 2 cents worth.   I sure there is other ways to handle this issue. but this one would only take a few minutes to fix;./     HTH      Nameless     "I forgot My Name"