Legality

  • Steve Anderson
    Message 1 of 37 , May 1, 2009
      I am tired of being envious of all you lucky sods in New Zealand. I want to know what we can do as a group to change the laws in the US so we can legally distill for home use. The brewers and vintners have done it, so there is now reason we can't. What do we need to do? Petitions? Confronting Senators? Has anyone ever written a paper as to why distilling should be legal now as apposed to back in the 1920's? We are not interested in making large quantities of moonshine and selling it. We are artisan distillers, and there are thousands of us.
      .....So, anyone have any ideas???
    • No Name
      Message 37 of 37 , May 10, 2009
        Or you can just look around,. Most people have them all over their homes.    All you need is a transformer. Like the ones that are used to plug in cordless phones.  Or Those Picture frames that have digital pictures. or what ever..

         Look on the taggs of the pump to see what the Amps  are then Find a transformer that suits..  IF you don't have one at home Ebay, Or Radio shack has all you need any size you want..

          Wire it up and plug it in..       Of course this is just my 2 cents worth.   I sure there is other ways to handle this issue. but this one would only take a few minutes to fix;./     HTH      Nameless     "I forgot My Name"