Re: Element question

  • burrows206
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2009
      It's hard to use when it got accidently left behind in Sligo, in a box marked "IMPORTANT STILL STUFF" put in caravan first. Along with a load of turbo yeasts wine making gear and stuff. I think it was ousted when it came down to where shall I put my box of shoes. And it was oh I'll just move that box outside a moment. (This women obsession with shoes and it's the same in every country I've ever been to they salivate when they see a shoe shop/store and all common sense goes out the window). But I digress. I'll get the box when I go back for a visit and get all my power tools as well.
      Geoff