Reply to Ray

  • bj-fm@xxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1999
      Refer to "Reply to Allan" for reason and apology for slow reply.

      Six gallons if you are in Great Britain was 27 litres, I suspect Ray you are in the U.S. (the helicopter pilot??), where your six gallons is 22.8 litres.

      Therefore a formula for an all grain mash would be a minimum of 6 Kg (about 13/14 lb, I think), for a hopless malt extract about the same, as unless you use enzymes you may be lucky to get full attenuation or equivalent balance of adjuncts.

      I think that's what you were asking Ray - if not get back.

      Many Regards - Brian