Cognac / Brandy Distillation

  • harisaki2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:26 AM
      Hello group,
      I have some wine to distil to make some brandy.
      Besides the "Home Distillation of Alcohol" website and Harry's site is there a good source of information on the web about making brandy?

      I would like to know more about making cuts, the smells and taste versus the percentage alcohol and the still vapour temperature.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      regards

      Hari.