Just saying Hello to all

  • AuntyEthyl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2002
      Hello All,

      I have finally got back to a point where I can post
      again. :)

      After a wonderful six weeks off. 4 weeks spent in the
      fabulous 'Mecca' of our Hobby.... New Zealand
      Then returned to work and re-subscribed... waded
      through a huge backlog of emails (boy you people know
      how to post.;) then I had to do two weeks of commuting
      for work....ughhh..

      Anyways now I can post away again..

      While in NZ I had the pleasure of catching up with
      Pete Sayers. Unfortunately I did't have the time to
      catch up with Tony Ackland (sorry Tony, your on the
      'to do' list for the next trip).
      Tony was working and I was moving onto to the next
      tourist destination.... bad planning on my part.
      I strongly suggest any of you whom end up near Pete on
      the Sth Island to, ask first then, drop in and have a
      chat. A friendly bloke you will not find.
      I had the joy of tasting some of his fine neutral
      spirit... its always good to have something to aspire
      too.

      NZ filled with beautiful landscapes, friendly people
      and some very fine beer. and funnily enough not as
      many sheep as I thought. ;)

      I just want to say that I too would like to praise all
      involved on the group for some outstanding
      contibution, it really is a group well worth being
      part of.

      Enjoy
      AuntyEthyl

      http://greetings.yahoo.com