RE: [Distillers] Expanding (WAS: Being banished)

  • D. C.
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2002
      << . . . as I've been banished I'm allowed to expand the "brewery" from a 12
      x 8 feet building to a 20 x 8 feet building . Whoopee! I suppose I ought to
      ask the group if they were allowed to expand, what would they include in the
      expansion. >>

      Well, there are just so many things a humble distiller could ask for, but if
      I have to narrow them down, my list would look something like this:

      1 reflux/fractioning vapor managed still -- for really pure spirit

      1 pot still -- for the flavorful brews

      Enough room for at least 5 - 5 US gal. carboys filled with different
      "projects"

      Large counter area

      2 large wash basins

      Running water with better water pressure that what we get now

      Good clean running drain

      Storage space for all of my equipment, and all of my bottled "projects"

      240W and 110W power supply with really good accident prevention

      At least two fire extinguishers and at least 1 fire blanket

      and the list runs on . . .

      Your Brother in Spirit,
      Rev. David M. Cunningham
      distiller@...

      NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
      intended by Rev. Cunningham for the use of the named individual or entity to
      which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or
      otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic mail
      transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or
      forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by
      telephone (collect), so that the sender's address records can be corrected.