Re: [Distillers] Re: New moonshine...

  • Zapata Vive
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009
      Whikey must be all grain, no sugar.  Although the article calls it corn whiskey, I bet you can't find the word "whikey" on the label.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2009
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Zapata Vive" <zapatavive@...> wrote:

        > Whikey must be all grain, no sugar. Although the article calls it
        corn whiskey, I bet you can't find the word "whikey" on the label.

        03/03/09 07:25:00

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
          Some additional information on the Imbibe magazine article -

          Homemade Hooch
          http://tinyurl.com/b7mkdp

          wal

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
            And yet another!

            http://tinyurl.com/c9k8mr

            The subject is really coming out.
            wal

            > Some additional information on the Imbibe magazine article -
            >
            > Homemade Hooch
            > http://tinyurl.com/b7mkdp
            >
            > wal
            > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, wal <waljaco@> wrote:
            > >
            > > This is an e-mail from (Imbibe Magazine - The Ultimate Drinks Magazine, Exploring Wine, Spirits, Beer, Coffee, Tea and Every Beverage In Between - Imbibe Magazine) sent by wal (waljaco@). You may also find the following link interesting: http://imbibemagazine.com/Modern-Moonshiners-New-Moon-Rising

          • rye_junkie1
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Rowley" <moonshinearchives@...> wrote:

              Matthew,
              Either your post didnt go through or you were just agreeing with all that was said.

              Mason