Aussies reckon tequila plant's worth a shot in biofuel search

  • wal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hi there, I saw this on ABC Online and thought you might be interested:

      Aussies reckon tequila plant's worth a shot in biofuel search
      http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/03/03/2506228.htm

      *** DISCLAIMER ***
      This message was sent to you using the "Send to a friend" facility on ABC Online (http://www.abc.net.au). To make a comment about this email, contact us: http://www.abc.net.au/contact/
      Be sure to also include this entire email message.

      The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and
      may contain legally privileged or copyright material. It is intended only for
      the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this
      email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this email or
      any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
      sender immediately and delete this email from your system. The ABC does not
      represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free. Before
      opening any attachment you should check for viruses. The ABC's liability is
      limited to resupplying any email and attachments.