Kiwi distiller visit

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      Just back from a holiday in New Zealand. When visiting Auckland I took
      the opportunity to have a pleasant afternoon with Mike Nixon. Good to
      see him on the mend and experimenting with new ideas. I gather he has
      handed the day to day matters of the Amphora society to Mike McCaw who
      is based in the U.S. while he will concentrate on research and
      development.
      They have a new web page with additional distilling equipment such as
      boilers which should be handy for the North American market.
      Check it out for high end home distilling books and equipment -

      http://www.amphora-society.com

      Cheers,
      wal