Re: Vapour loss from large shotgun condensor/condenser.

  • burrows206
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi Harisaki,
      Purely on a hunch I typed into Google "cavitations' in dense
      vapour" and came up with this link
      http://tiny.cc/U49WB
      Its way out of my league but they seem to be talking about small
      clouds forming. In your post you described this as fog. This is
      maybe a dead end but them (mods) what knows about these things can
      explain debunk it for me. There you go Harry get your teeth into
      that. You know you love it
      Geoff

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "harisaki2004" <ledaswan@...>