Re: Filtering the wash question

  • mavnkaf
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 6, 2009
      Sorry Harry, I knew that part, but the stuff I can't work out is how
      the segments work?

      I got the impression that there is vacuum in the part of the drum in
      the wash bath? And segments that were about to scraped off had
      positive air preasure to push the filturing meash up against the
      scraper? I think I'm getting confused with the larger set ups?

      Cheers
      Marc

      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 6, 2009
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mavnkaf" <mavnkaf@...> wrote:

        > Sorry Harry, I knew that part, but the stuff I can't work out is
        how
        > the segments work?
        >
        > I got the impression that there is vacuum in the part of the drum
        in
        > the wash bath? And segments that were about to scraped off had
        > positive air preasure to push the filturing meash up against the
        > scraper? I think I'm getting confused with the larger set ups?
        >
        > Cheers
        > Marc

        Download the patent pdf from freepatents (you need to sign up for a
        free login). All will be revealed...

        http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6336561.pdf

      • Arsene Lupin
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 6, 2009
          Nothing special inside the drum, the liquid is pulled inside the drum
          then to the exit by a void pump, there is a filter on the outside wall
          of the drum so the solids stay outstide and are scraped off