malolactic fermentation - WAS: Re: Spinning out a mash

  • gff_stwrt
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 4, 2009
      Jeff,

      Thanks for the information, I've saved it to study in my spare time!

      I guess what I need is a mate working in a whey distillery who could
      (without breaking any rules) let me have a bit of this stuff to try.

      Anyway, I have been busy with fruit lately and have a lot to distill.

      Regards,

      The Baker

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "burrows206" <jeffrey.burrows@...>