Ping Wal (was) [Distillers] Congrats to Wal

  • martin martins
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 1:10 AM
      Is it available in the UK Wal?

      From: Harry <gnikomson2000@...>
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2009 4:32:23 AM
      Subject: [Distillers] Congrats to Wal

      Just saw this over at the Mikes.
      http://www.amphora- society.com/ cordial_waters. html

      !!!  HOT OFF THE PRESS !!!

      The result of years of painstaking research by a very well known and popular member of the Distillers Group
      (
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Distillers /)

      Well done, Wal.  Good luck with the book.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3 1:40 AM
        The last news I had was that it went to the printer just before Xmas.
        So its availability is news to me. Best to check with Mike regarding
        distribution.
        Although you can get free recipes in the Files the book gives a
        historical and global perspective to our hobby. It continues a
        tradition of home distilling books that got cut short in 1781. Prior
        to this home distilling in England was legal and free of excise. The
        recipes have been chosen with the modern home distiller in mind.
        At about 50 cents U.S. a recipe it's good value! (my only allowed plug)
        wal