Great support group

  • barnard_b
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2002
      I line with other group members I can only say that this group has
      always been helpfull and not in any way ashamed of sharing their
      experiences, good or bad. Guys, you are the best and I urge you not to
      be affected by those sour grapes that has nothing better to do.

      PS: Sour grapes are no good for distilling either, requires too many
      sackets of sugar from the coffee shop.