Re: DIY Centrifuge

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2009

      > Ok, Harry, I give!
      >
      > I know when I've been outclassed...lol
      >
      > Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      Not outclassed mate. ;) outgoogled. ROFL

    • Arsene Lupin
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2009
        awesome link Harry, the centrifuge could work with a stainless steel
        cloth as filter for separating particles.

        But what i'd really love is a way separate the yeast from the
        wash(other than racking of course).
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2009
          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Arsene Lupin" <ragnagna75012@...>
          wrote:

          > awesome link Harry, the centrifuge could work with a stainless steel
          > cloth as filter for separating particles.
          >
          > But what i'd really love is a way separate the yeast from the
          > wash(other than racking of course).

          Did you see this message?