RE: [Distillers] DIY Centrifuge

  • Robert Hubble
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2009
      Ok, Harry, I give!

      I know when I've been outclassed...lol

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: gnikomson2000@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 21:58:34 +0000
      Subject: [Distillers] DIY Centrifuge

      Calling all tinkers.  Is this innovation or what?  Get fit & charge your cellphone while you mash.

      Video & build documentation here...
      http://homelessdave .com/hdwashingma n.htm

      HotmailĀ® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.
    • jamesonbeam1
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2009
        LoL,

        No seriously, Im a fan of the bucket with perforated bottom lined with a
        paint strainer bag - been using that for years with fruit pulp. Also
        love the idea of James with the used washing machine on spin cycle. But
        someone in New Distiller's tried to ask about taking his new family
        dryer, modifying the spinner to hold containers of mash around it lol,
        till i asked him what would happen if one of them containers broke hehe.

        Vino es Veritas,

        Jim aka Waldo.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2009

          > Ok, Harry, I give!
          >
          > I know when I've been outclassed...lol
          >
          > Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

          Not outclassed mate. ;) outgoogled. ROFL

        • Arsene Lupin
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2009
            awesome link Harry, the centrifuge could work with a stainless steel
            cloth as filter for separating particles.

            But what i'd really love is a way separate the yeast from the
            wash(other than racking of course).
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2009
              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Arsene Lupin" <ragnagna75012@...>
              wrote:

              > awesome link Harry, the centrifuge could work with a stainless steel
              > cloth as filter for separating particles.
              >
              > But what i'd really love is a way separate the yeast from the
              > wash(other than racking of course).

              Did you see this message?