Unsubscribe

  • Stephen Borghardt
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 25, 2000
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Distillers@onelist.com [mailto:Distillers@onelist.com]
      Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2000 5:12 AM
      To: Distillers@onelist.com
      Subject: [Distillers] Digest Number 113

      Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
      Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
      registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
      http://click.egroups.com/1/2623/3/_/441693/_/953979092/
      There are 4 messages in this issue.

      Topics in today's digest:

      1. Re: Poteen
      From: giles@...
      2. Re:radio check
      From: "Dean Jones" <joneskds@...>
      3. new still
      From: "Rob van Leuven" <r.vanleuven@...>
      4. Book Review
      From: "John Fleming" <fledo99@...>

      ___
      ___

      Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:36:34 -0000
      From: giles@...
      Subject: Re: Poteen

      On 22 Mar 00, at 8:30, Tony Ackland wrote:

      > selling Irish Poteen under the counter (or across the borders) for
      > US$40 per 500 mL !! Seems a bit steep for a homemade product.

      Its legal to produce it there now.
      Incidentally, being a bit of a legal person, i was interested in how
      distilling became legal in NZ. Was it through lobbying or
      widespread lawbreaking or what?

      > PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
      > Apply NOW!

      ___
      ___

      Message: 2
      Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:30:21 -0000
      From: "Dean Jones" <joneskds@...>
      Subject: Re:radio check

      It will not open for me (using netscape 4.7)
      the other link as well will not open for me!!
      Thanks,
      Dino

      ___
      ___

      Message: 3
      Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 00:56:03 +0100
      From: "Rob van Leuven" <r.vanleuven@...>
      Subject: new still

      Hi guys,
      Attached is a picture of my new still while in full operation making
      schnapps last week.
      Regards, Rob

      [This message contained attachments]

      ___
      ___

      Message: 4
      Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:46:43 -0000
      From: "John Fleming" <fledo99@...>
      Subject: Book Review

      Here is a book review which may interest subscribers: The book is
      "Spirits Unlimited" by Wheeler and Willmott and is subtitled "A
      complete guide to home distilling". In short, it falls well short of
      being complete. It has an interesting history of distilling through
      time, heavily focussed on NZ. There are some useful hints about
      distilling, but often disjointed, with unexplained tables and an
      emphasis on products sold by their business. There is little useful
      detail on still design. After reading it, I had more questions than
      answers. My score would be 4 out of 10.

      ___
      ___
    • Edward Hamilton
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 18, 2000
        I loved reading this forum and look forward to returning but I have to go
        sailing and will be out of email service for the next few months.
        Cheers to all.
        Ed
      • Robert Elliott
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 21, 2000
          PLS unsubscribe
        • Ryan Readdy
          Message 4 of 12 , May 10, 2001

          • reg
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 21, 2001
              thank you
            • James D. Jacobs
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 3, 2001
                Please unsubscribe me.

                Thank You
              • James D. Jacobs
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 10, 2001
                  Please unsubscribe me from this group.
                • david
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 10, 2002
                    Please Unsubscribe me
                  • Mike Welsh
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 6, 2002
                      Dear Distillers
                      Could you please unsubscribe me or tell me how to do it
                      myself.
                      Am going walkabout for a while and will resubscribe in a couple of months.
                      Thanks for the info
                      Sunshine Mike
                    • ��
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 6, 2002

                        I propose to create an automatic response to these kind of messaging:

                        "Your attemps are futile. You are trapped here forever. There is no escape."

                        Do You Yahoo!?
                      • John Quinn
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 29, 2002
                          Could you please unsubscribe me from this group. Thanks
                        • Anthony Athawes
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 27, 2009
                            Will join again when I return from holiday