Re: Yet another carbon filtering question

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2009
      LoL Mason,

      Diaka Vodka was a tounge and cheek joke I had last year with Harry . As
      you well know, any filtration material needs to be highly pourous in
      relation to its volume/mass - why we use activated charcoal.

      To try and tell people that it is filtered through diamonds - one of the
      hardest and non-pourous materials known to man, then they must really
      deserve to waste their money on it - crystal bottle or not.

      This is all a friggin advertising gimic to jack the price up for it. If
      anything, the high ABV of the Diaka Vodka would clean any impurity
      layers on the diamonds and add them to the final product.....
      ROTFLMAO,

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.