Best tequila essence?

  • Robert Hubble
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2009
      Here's ol' Bob, having been driven to the dark side by Mason's fiendishly
      simple and effective MUM wash, and seeking a bit of light.

      My problem is this: Christmas is over, and all my kids and friends are now
      well-stocked with Bob's gins and liqueurs, I still have a bit of neutral left
      over from XXX potstilling the MUM wash, and my wife has expressed a
      thirst for tequila, a drink that no way in hell will I ever be able to make.

      My question: of all the flavoring essences out there, who makes the best
      tequila flavoring? Help me save my marriage!

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.