Xflow vs Coil (was) Re: Reflux Woes still no azetrope etho.

  • duds2u
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 9, 2009
      I found that there was a very small amount of play in the "T" piece
      that allowed me to do it so I didn't have to bend anything.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Zapata Vive" <zapatavive@...> wrote:

      > How did you manage to "raise the ends of the cross to prevent
      pooling"?

      > I think that means you bent the two horizontal arms of the "T"
      fitting slightly up? I thought of that, but couldn't think of a good
      way, especially without throwing them out of round. I also didn't
      really feel like messing around with it too much, that fitting cost me
      more than my column!

      > Tips much appreciated on this, I've got a friend thinking of
      building, and if I could convince him his would be even better than
      mine, he'd take the bait for sure!

    • duds2u
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 9, 2009