Re: AWOL?

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2009
      The column efficiency starts to drop once you move from 2" to 3".
      When you move to 4" it drops markedly. This means that by just
      scaling up a 2" design to 4" you are not going to get 95.6% ethanol
      four times faster.

      It is indeed the case that you would be better off making another
      type of a still if it is easy neutral alcohol production you have in
      mind. Look for VM, ARC and E-ARC type of stills.

      Cheers, Riku