Re: Bourbon County Herald Article (Aging)

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 25, 2008
      Merry Christmas All,

      Yes, I enjoyed that one emensely also, thanks Z Bob. Makes me glad that
      we inland bourbon drinkers don't have to deal with the various
      excrements of the ocean's flora and fawna. We get to look forward to
      cow pie, sheep dip, horse shit, and various rotting "vegetables" aromas
      to aerate our spirits! Ah, life goes on. and on...and on..

      Tip one, Morgan