Re: [Distillers] Re: first run done and lots of ???

  • No Name
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 22, 2008
      No worrys Hal
        Sorry I wasn't aware that you were a member of both sites, :)  But don't feel bad, I do what you were talking about too,  Post in the wrong groups.    I haven't done it hear yet, But I am sure I will soon..
          anyways I'll keep this one short for the advanced members of the world,
        Merry Christmas....
      noname
      Remember to shine in 09