Distiller’s licence (United kingdom)?

  • privacy_policy007
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      Needing a little help with understanding the requirements to obtain a
      distiller's license.Im currently 21 and been making wine at my house
      for a few years now, i want to go further and make my own spirits. the
      product will be solely for personal use and not to the general public.
      what responsibilities are there when getting a license and to produce
      my own spirits? thanks for your time, and help. Bill