Re: [Distillers] rum wine update and help

  • Zapata Vive
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2008
      It all goes together, in relationship to concentration, boiling point, and vapor pressure.  You may well see some temperature points held and then passed, but the vapor is still a mixture of everything coming off.  Think about it like this, water evaporates even at room temperature, just not very fast.  If it evaporates at room temperature, it is certainly evaporating at 175 degrees, as is the ethanol, and the acetone, and the fusels and every other component of your mixture, to some degree or another.