New guy

  • omg_bill53
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008
      Hello group,

      My name is Bill and I'm very interested in the subject. I've tinkered
      with it for sometime but I have so much to learn.

      Each post, as far as I know, makes it to my mail box which I must say
      is pretty convenient.

      I live slap in the middle of Oklahoma. I don't know anyone in my area
      with the same interest.

      I've read recently about lemoncello and a few other things that escape
      me at the moment. My main focus is quality absinthe. I know it isn't
      whiskey and I'm only running a small pot still so I appreciate all info
      that I can use.

      My reflux still is new to me and I'm still a bit uncomfortable with it.

      About my personal stuff. I'm married, have two good kids and two
      terrific gandsons. My job is adequate but I'm chained to a phone 24/7.
      I get one day off every two months. I'm just an average guy that enjoys
      building booze.

      Hope this lands in the right place and I'd like to thank Trid for
      pointing me in this direction.

      Cheers!