sca-dist list querry

  • Richard Kappler II
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 1997
      > Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 04:22:30 +0000
      > From: Robert Jung <rdj@...>
      >Subject: Re: Digest Number 22

      >where can i find that list?

      At onelist.com, or if you like, shoot me a private e-mail and I can
      subscribe you. To whomever runs this list, I apologize for this, I joined
      your list hoping to learn and contribute, not to add membership to the dist
      list I run.

      Regards, Puck

      From Young Des (topkiwi)

      Thats ok, I hope you are finding what you want in this list anyway.
      I personally am very pleased with how things have progressed to date
      and the flow of informed information is great.

      Thanks to everyone

      Young Des