Re: A grappa-makin' fool- Free pomace

  • mstehelin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2008
      Dewd,
      All you gotta do is ask. From their point of view, its garbage. There
      is nothing to be lost if they give it to you. Until you know them
      better- don't tell them what you plan to use it for. Mumble something
      about using it for mulch to stop weeds growing in your garden. After a
      year or two-if you feel it is a good idea- offer them the odd bottle.
      Then they have a 2 fold interest in giving you the pressings- reduced
      garbage charges and the odd bit of grappa. Trust me. They will start
      calling you for pickup times.
      Ciao
      M.