Re: ARC

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 16, 2008
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "peter442737" <peter.coleman20@...>
      wrote:

      > Having purchased Riku's book and think that the ARC system is the way
      > to go has anyone else out there mnade up the ARC still arrangement as
      > described in the book. If so how successfull has it been. Comments
      > would be very much appreciated.
      > Thanks PC

      So far I know of about 30+ builds of different versions - of those
      builders have contacted me. Some went just fine while some had
      problems that we solved. Typically problems are caused by
      modifications to the original designs, especially when one does not
      entirely understand what one is doing. The other problem type is in
      small details done slightly differently - like packing touching the
      collar ring, too small collar openings for the power etc. I think
      there was one case that I could not diagnose entirely via e-mail, we
      got it working but the speed was a bit low.

      Cheers, Riku