Re: [Distillers] EZ still question... and New Distillers question

  • just me
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2008
      you will regret buying the easystill. you will probably end up buying a different still later. go to Brewhaus.com . the essential extractor 2 isn't that more expensive. I wish someone had told me this. I have heard the same from several people. ps it is better to use a nickname as in some parts of the world our hobby is illegal.

      just me
      Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.