Re: NEW SECTION: Distillers Trading Post

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008

      > It's behind the grouplets link on the left side of the page. Before
      > you post your addy, remember that selling of distillation apparatuses
      > or their parts is unfortunately illegal in some uncivilized parts of
      > this globe.
      >
      > Cheers, Riku

      Yes, unfortunately that is very true. And I would advise caution on
      posting personal traceable contact details (never a good idea in
      cyberspace). Use a hotmail dropbox or something.
      Of course registered merchants e.g. Brewhaus need not worry about such
      matters. :)

      Gordon Strause (Yahoo! Admin) and his development team will be
      streamlining these new facilities as time permits. We will soon see
      the capability of adding pics of the 'for sale' items. Now that's real
      neat.