Corn Liquor success

  • Tom Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Well I finally !!!! did it. I made some corn liquor that is almost
      perfect. What I did was I used some rain water for the mashing and I
      fermented it a much shorter time. Only about 72 hours. Yet it had
      really good alcohol content. it seems that if you get the mash right
      almost all the alcohol is made in the first 72 hrs . I just wanted to
      thank all who have given me advice and tips. I'm sorry I can't remember
      all the names except, Harry, mason, and pintoshine.

      Thanks again to All in this excellent Group

      YoungBlood