Re: Chateau Michelin, extremely dry white wine with rubber taste

  • mavnkaf
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 25, 2008
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "rye_junkie1" <rye_junkie@...>

      And it's a nifty innovation, Mason. :)

      > > Slainte!
      > > regards Harry
      > >

      > Looks like I may also need to set the record straight. Dont know
      how
      > my name got into this part of the conversation. Wasnt my idea.
      > Smoked the Ganja once when I was 21 and promptly asked for another
      > BEER. It is however one of the "Drugs" that I think should be
      > legalized here in the US. Meth , crack and heroin to name a few
      > should maintain strict enforcement.
      >
      > Mason

      Hi Mason, the Meth stuff here in oz is starting to take off, the cops
      are really slow to react, as normal. Its realy bad Chit, too easy for
      the wrong people to get the gear to make it!

      The sucker pump concept I mentioned in message 43793. Was my post of
      course, as you know. Harry showed some air pumps earlier, that were
      fine but costed hundreds of dollars, thats all good too but I can't
      afford those items so I just do what us ozzies do, invent it, or just
      it make work!

      Cheers
      Marc

      http://tinyurl.com/6s98tt

      An Ozzie invented the back box for the airlines, it's painted orange?