Re: WINE VS WATER

  • ragnagna75012 ragnagna75012
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2008
      I dont think E Coli could survive the weak osmotic pressure of drinking water....

    • Sven Pfitt
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
        This is totally stupid.

        (1) bacteria were not identified until 76 years after Franklin's death

        (2) according to this nonsence each litre of water would contain
        1000gr/365 = 2.739 gr of Escherichia coli. Kind of a bit of
        contamination, eh?

        Sven