Re: [SPAM]RE: [Distillers] Re: Any Canadian Busted?

  • Dave Lineback
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 5, 2008
      Hey, boys and girls, it's ALL legal until you are busted. So, burn a clean fire, cover your tracks, distract the crows with a dead cat, and keep your mouth shut.

      Dave iNC

      Brendan Keith wrote:

      I think your distinction between "person" and "commercial operation" is flawed.

      It is blanketedly illegal unless you are a licensed commercial operation or research institution.

      You don't really think they'd leave a loophole that large, do you?

      --

      Brendan Keith

      bkeith@sympatico. ca