Re: MIG Welder / Treating Brass

  • burrows206
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 29, 2008

      Hi Sven ,

           Sort of guessed that I just couldn't be bothered taking it apart to pickle them.  Having said that its been like that for a few years now with no really noticeable or discernable side effects that I'm aware of.  Everything seems normal enough I only have an extra head growing out from under my armpit so the side effects are not that bad (I just wouldn't like any abnormal things to creep up on me without me noticing them) but I do have to say it does smell a bit bad at times though especially just before shower time.  Would that have anything to do with lead poisoning? :D:)

      Geoff