unsubscribe

  • Mark Bolton
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008

      --- On Fri, 8/15/08, rye_junkie1 <rye_junkie@...> wrote:
      From: rye_junkie1 <rye_junkie@...>
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: Beano source in Europe?
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 6:48 PM

      --- In Distillers@yahoogro ups.com, "jp_koning" <info21@...> wrote:

      > Hi Joe.
      >
      > I live in Holland and according to a friended drugstore it's not for
      > sale here because it's not registred in the EU.
      > So I ordered it in the States which costed me about 16 Euro including
      > shipping costs for 120 tablets.
      >
      > Proost, Ko.
      >

      > > Hi all!
      > >
      > > I am looking for a source of Beano or a similar product in Europe.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > >
      > > Joe

      If you have to go through the US and I think you will, I would get
      the liquid Beano. I have tried Both and I think the Liquid drops are
      more efficient. The problem I have with Beano is that it causes the
      wash to form a cap that is almost GUMMY. As I have stated in the
      past, I liken it to the consistency of Meringue on a Lemon Pie. I
      have used it in sugar washes that I have added corn meal to and
      although I know it doesnt come anywhere near close to converting all
      the corn there is a marked difference in flavor with Beano added as
      opposed to not.

      Mason